Saturday, November 6, 2010

More

I suck at this daily thing. After this week, it's a miracle I even know what day it is.

ALRIGHT

So, yesterday I was and am definitely STILL thankful for my future roommate Kelsie Kirby! She is so fun and sweet and I love her. I can NOT WAIT to live with someone who I can talk to and sing at the top of my lungs with and pull all nighters with and have freaking fun...because I don't get to do any of that right now! I am thankful that I met her in Old Testament and that we could get to know each other and ultimately be there for each other as things have gotten increasingly difficult this semester with school, family, relationships, and everything else under the sun. I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT SEMESTER!! :)

Today I am thankful for the fact that my parents support me. They not only are paying for my education, but they shower me with wonderful things like gas for my car, oil changes, 5 dollar bills, groceries, and hugs every time I come home. I thought every family was like mine, but the more people I meet here, the more I realize that not everybody has it as good as I do. There are people who have to work like crazy to just make the next payment and people who have no idea how they are going to make it to the end of the semester. Obviously after this year I am going to have to work, but they don't want me to work freshman year while I'm adjusting, and they've never put financial stress of me. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment