Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's NOVEMBER!

Which means that this is the month that everybody decides that they need to be thankful. And then here in about 25 days, they will get into the hustle and bustle of Christmas and move on to giving and getting and decorating and being busy. But that's another story!

So, in the spirit of THANKSGIVING, there is a Facebook challenge: every day in November, write one thing you're thankful for. Because my dad really likes it when I update my blog and I don't want to annoy people with status updates on Facebook every day, I'm gonna do it on here.

For November 1, 2, and 3:

I am very thankful that I live in a country that lets me worship my Jesus without stoning me, executing me, and doing all sorts of terrible things to me. I am thankful that we have the freedom to vote for our leaders, even if we don't like the decisions they make all the time. I am thankful that I have running water at my disposal, a big diversity of different people, awesome yummy food of all kinds accessible at all hours of the day, and other great stuff like that.

I am thankful for my brother, Phillip. We're two years apart and pretty much BFF. He is a wonderful, wonderful guy and I am very thankful to have had a big brother who protects me, encourages me, and loves me even when I'm being a brat. I love you, Phillip Stewart!

I am thankful for DBU. It is a great place and I have known that since I visited in 2008. It is full of wonderful, beautiful, amazing, Godly people whom I love! Everyone is so helpful and encouraging and I know in my heart that if anything were to happen I would be in good hands here in my new home on the Hill! The DBU student, with exceptions of course, is beautiful, genuine, godly, and musical. I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment