Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

The month of thanks is coming to an end and I can't help but say I AM SO BLESSED! :)

I am thankful for my family. My mom is an amazing, strong, and beautiful woman whom I admire greatly. She has put up with so much and is dealing so well. My dad is smart, funny, and is a great balance for my mom. My brother is one of my most favorite people ever-that's another post in itself. All four of my grandparents are awesome, healthy for the most part, and love me! I have beautiful, amazing, godly cousins. I have two great sets of aunts and uncles who make me laugh all over myself.

I am thankful for my friends at "home." Shawn, Whitney, Becca, Bethany, Zack...(i feel like i should have a lot more friends...) anyway, they are so good to me and I know they are there.

I am thankful for my DBU family...Kelsie, Ashton, Colton, Anna, Matt, Chris, Shelby, Hannah, Syeldy...they all have blessed my life so much.

I am thankful for the people who invest in me. Kimberly, Kathy, Brad... I am so loved and I appreciate them checking up on me, especially at such a hectic time in my life.

I am thankful for a roof over my head, wonderful food on the table, a comfy duplex to always feel safe at, a cell phone, ipod, computer, laptop, two beds to choose from while my brother's out of the house, and the most amazing car I could have asked for at sixteen! I'm spoiled!

I am thankful that my parents support my desire to go to a private, expensive institution and that they want me to adjust before making me get a job. I am thankful that my brother is not in the military this year. I am thankful that I have so many people who love me.

God is good. Even through the storms, He showers blessings on His children. Soak up His great, great love for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment