Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day...I don't remember.

I'm stinkin' exhausted and I'm going to sleep very soon! So...today...

I am thankful for worship. I just went to Christ for the Nations and attended their Tuesday Night worship service. It was awesome and it made me realize how amazing it is to be able to worship. Isn't it awesome to have been CREATED to worship? Everyone-not just people who are "saved." I love belting out, sometimes not so beautifully, to my Jesus. I love watching other people worship and the different ways they praise God. I love the feeling of sweet, overwhelming peace after worship and the way He speaks in so many ways. I love making my Father smile. I love being able to pray over others and lay everything down at my Savior's feet. I love it. Thank You Jesus for the opportunity to praise You freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment