Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

Today I'm thankful for my cousin Shelby. She is beautiful, strong, sweethearted, and super fun. We have the best time together and I wouldn't trade our memories for anything. I hope it is always like this, and I have faith that it will. We've been inseperable since we were in diapers. We went to preschool and college together...I think that's pretty much awesome :) She has been through so much and continues to struggle; however, through EVERY struggle she looks for the reason, the answers. She clings to her Jesus in every storm and is very mindful of what HE wants, not what she wants.

Shelby Ann, I love you with my whole heart. I pray for you daily and am so incredibly blessed to be at DBU with you. Know that I am always here...ALWAYS. Through thick and thin, whatever trials and tribulations and happy times and good memories...the nightmares and the dreams that come true...I am your biggest fan, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment