Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7

Today, after being at church all day, I am thankful for the church I am "interning" for. I help out Sunday nights and the occasional Sunday morning with the youth group and help plan for different events. I am really thankful for the opportunity given to me. I feel insecure, overwhelmed, incompetent, and useless...but I am learning so much. I never thought I would be even serving with youth ministry, but here I am!

I am thankful that I get to see my friend Zack at least once a week, and to have met awesome people in the church. It's a smaller congregation and I've stepped foot in a Methodist church once before all this started, but I really am loving every minute of it. Though it's different, chaotic, and so different...I am thankful for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment