Monday, November 22, 2010

21.

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving in on THURSDAY! So much to do before going home on Wednesday, so much to do before Christmas, so much to do DURING the break...yay.

Today, I am thankful for change, as much as I hate to say that. I dislike change with a deep, burning passion deep in my soul. I worry and worry and WORRY myself TO DEATH over it until it happens, and every time, I realize that change is not really that bad. Yet...I never quit worrying about it.

However, the old is gone, the new has come! I am THANKFUL that I have changed, I am thankful for the person I am today-even though it means I've had to learn things the hard way, go through some things...it's made me who I am, and now I use it to help other people, which is my most very favorite thing to do!!!

Though I complain about it and hate it deep down inside, change really is good, even when it hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Just wish to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is simply nice and that i can assume you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    Here is my web site :: Lipo Slim Plus

    ReplyDelete