Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Off To School!

Today is my last day "at home." I will always have a home here, live here on breaks and holidays and summer..but it will be different. I am excited about the change...though it took me a long time to get to this place! I am ready to tackle the six classes i'm taking and to meet everyone!!

Thank you Father for leading me to this place!! I am so stinkin' excited! :) I am so glad that God brought me to DBU..it is such a wonderful place. I get happy just passing by the campus. I can't wait to see how He uses me, what people He puts in my path, and I look forward to becoming a more beautiful, better child of His!

To everyone who helped me, loved me, sheltered me, took care of me, watched me grow...thank you! It is because of you and the things God has done and said through you that I am where I am. I love all of you!

Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh, no You never let go
Through every high and every low
Oh no...You never let go of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment